ANZ Traineeships available for Indigenous students
ANZ has recruited over 800 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander trainees across Australia since 2003.
We believe that investing in training and supporting Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities provides opportunities for talented individuals to grow and open the door to a rewarding career with ANZ.
School Based Traineeships
While completing year 11 and year 12 studies, trainees will:
- work at least one day a week in an ANZ branch
- receive an income while learning new skills
- be supported by ANZ staff and Aboriginal mentors
- be able to take on career opportunities with ANZ or other opportunities at the end of their traineeship.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate II in Business or Financial Services
Interested in applying?
Applications for the School Based Traineeship are now open.
To apply, complete and submit Application Form online.
Please note applications for the School Based Traineeship Program close on 31 August 2015.
For further information please contact
Phone: 8937 7676
Phone: 9244 5635