Role of Parents and Carers
- Read the Information for Parents and Carers document
- Sign the Application to Establish a School Based Apprenticeship or Traineeship form and accurately complete the Student Needs Assessment questions and return the form to the school
- Provide and emergency adult contact
- Sign the school based apprenticeship or traineeship training contract and training plan if the student is under 18
- Raise any relevant issues with the student's school or local State Training Services office on 13 28 11 and, where appropriate, use Incident Report to document and notify issues or incidents.